Model(s): MDS 20, MDS 30, MDS 45, MDS 65, MDS 90, MDS 110, MDS 130, MDS 165, MDS 200, MDS 265, MDS 325, MDS 400, MDS 500, MDS 650, MDS 850, MDS 1050, MDS 1300, MDS 1600, MDS 2000
(1) ½" to 3" connections are NPT threaded. 4" connections are flanged.
(2) In compliance with CAGI (ADF 100) / NFPA (class H): Inlet temperature: 100°F, ambient temperature: 100°F, inlet pressure: 100 psig, pressure dew point: 33°F to 39°F, and pressure drop not to exceed 5 psid. For all other conditions refer to the correction factors on the next page. For performance at other conditions, contact mdi.
(3) Nominal absorbed power at rated operating conditions using 115/1/60 or 460/3/60 power supply (as applicable). For absorbed power at other voltages or conditions, contact mdi.
(4) Specify voltage reqiurements when ordering.
(5) Includes 460 Volt to 575 Volt transformer internally mounted and wired.
(6) 115 volt models include 6 foot long power cord with grounded plug
- For reliable operation and to meet warranty conditions, a prefilter must be installed. See MF1 filters on pages 10 thru 14.
- MDS Series dryers available with UL/CSA . Must be specified on purchase order at time of order. May extend lead time.
Standard equipment MDS 0020 to MDS 02000
Electronic Control and interface includes:
• Menu-driven programming capability with password protection
• Digital display of dewpoint
• Icon display of compressor operation
• User-adjustable dew point control
• User-adjustable timer drain control with drain actuation icon
• Refrigerant pressure gauge
• Manual drain test button
Patented Dual Transfer Heat Exchanger
• Aluminum heat sink fin structure
• Silica thermal mass cold storage
• o Cyclonic moisture separator for highly efficient removal of condensed liquid at all flow rates
Automatic cycling refrigeration control
• continuously and automatically adjusts itself to the actual working parameters
• accurate dewpoint control
➤ Click Here for MDS Correction Factors Chart