Model(s): MTP 0010, MTP 0015, MTP 0025, MTP 0035, MTP 0050, MTP 0075, MTP 0100, MTP 0125, MTP 0160, MTP 0200, MTP 0250, MTP 0325, MTP 0425, MTP 0500, MTP 0600, MTP 0700, MTP 0850, MTP 1000
(1) Connections are NPT threaded
(2) In compliance with CAGI (ADF 100) / NFPA (class H): Inlet temperature: 100°F, ambient temperature: 100°F, inlet pressure: 100 psig, pressure dew point: 33°F to 39°F, and pressure drop not to exceed 3 psid. For all other conditions refer to the correction factors on the next page. For performance at other conditions, contact factory.
(3) Nominal absorbed power at rated operating conditions using 115/1/60 or 460/3/60 power supply (as applicable). For absorbed power at other voltages or conditions, contact factory.
(4) Specify voltage requirements when ordering.
(5) Includes 6 foot cord with grounded plug
- For reliable operation and to meet warranty conditions, a prefilter must be installed. See MF1 filters on pages 10 thru 14.
- MTP Series dryers include a UL 508A listed electrical panel
Standard equipment MTP 0010 to MTP 1000
Electronic Control and interface includes:
• Menu-driven programming capability with password protection
- Menu-driven programming capability with password protection
- Digital display of dewpoint
- Icon display of compressor operation
- User-adjustable dew point control
- Lockable user-adjustable timer drain control with drain actuation icon
- Manual drain test button
- Optional Zero Loss Condensate Drain
- Service warning
Advanced 3-in-1 Heat Exchanger
- High efficiency heat transfer with industry leading low pressure drops
- Thermal mass cold storage for low air flows
- Pulse refrigerant control for high/medium flows
- Integrated stainless steel demister
Automatic Thermal Pulse Cycling refrigeration control
- Continuously and automatically adjusts energy efficient operation to the actual working parameters
- accurate dewpoint control
PULSE TECHNOLOGY FOR HIGH/MEDIUM AIR FLOWS
MTP Series incorporates compressed air best practices throughout. Unlike
competitors that use HGBV control, MTP versions lower energy costs in
relation to real time flow rates.
Each model is engineered with low pressure drop heat
exchangers that average <1.5 PSI d. This allows you to
further improve overall system energy efficiencies by
selecting air compressors with lower discharge pressures
while your factory benefits with higher pressures in the plant.
The refrigerant compressor is permanently ON
to achieve a perfect control of the dew point.
The microprocessor controls through "pulses"
the opening and closing of a solenoid valve
installed on the suction pipe of the refrigeration
compressor, in partial load conditions then only
a small portion of the nominal refrigerant flows
through a by-pass capillary to the compressor.
ELECTRICAL POWER AND CONTROL PANEL
The electrical cabinet (mod. MTP 0425 ÷ 1000,
MTP 0200 3ph and MTP 0250 3ph) and the
wirings (mod. MTP 0010 - 0250 1 ph) are designed
in compliance with the standard UL 508A.
The electrical panel is rated NEMA Type 1. The
electrical cabinet is supplied with an interlocked
door main switch to prevent access while
power supply is on. A phase monitor provides
protection against phase loss and phase reversal
(models 0425 - 1000).
➤ Click Here for MTP Correction Factors Chart